Cookbook:Clams Steamed in Aluminum Foil
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 18 clams (2lbs)
- 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbs parsley
- 1 tbs thyme
- ½ cup of lemon
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Cut four 18-inch aluminum foil squares.
- Clean clams.
- Make squares into double foil pockets and put ingredients in them.
- Fold edges so there is plenty of space for them to open. The edges themselves should be tightly folded several times to close up.
- Cook 15-25 minutes.
- Eat right out of the foil or empty onto plate.