Bartending/Cocktails/Irish Car Bomb
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- ½ pint of Guinness stout
- 1 oz Jameson Irish whiskey
- 1 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- Pour Guinness into the pint glass.
- Pour Baileys into the shot glass and, without mixing, pour Jameson into the shot glass.
- When ready to drink, drop the shot glass into the pint, and be mindful of spilling.
- When the Baileys mixes with the beer it will begin to curdle very quickly, requiring the drink to be consumed promptly.
- It is sometimes considered improper to order this drink in an Irish establishment. Some United States bars refuse to sell it, and it is not sold in Ireland.
- US bars slammed for serving ‘Irish car bomb’ drink Irish Central, 2010-07-05.