This language feature is only available in Ada 2005.
The keyword overriding can be used to explicitly declare a procedure or function as an overriding subprogram. There are two forms available:
The first declares the procedure as overriding the second does not.
Ada Reference Manual
- 6.1 Subprogram Declarations (Annotated)
- 6.3 Subprogram Bodies (Annotated)
- 8.5.4 Subprogram Renaming Declarations (Annotated)
- 10.1.3 Subunits of Compilation Units (Annotated)
- 12.3 Generic Instantiation (Annotated)
Ada Quality and Style Guide