|Whiteknight||Discussion||Book Foundry||All Books||New Book Guide||Book Creator||Images||About Me|
Welcome to my Gadgets page. My gadgets are tools that I've created for helping to automate complex tasks, especially tasks related to creating a new book here on Wikibooks. Gadgets can be viewed and used on the Book Creator page. The links below will take you to the source code for these gadgets. Documentation is linked to from the Book Creator.
- All scripts are tested to work in FireFox 2 and FireFox 3.
- Support for IE7 and IE6 is good but not robustly tested. Plus, I have to do some ugly hack work to make these browsers work the same as FireFox.
- Opera, Safari and Chrome should work for most things, but are not regularly tested.
- The basic framework script that all my gadgets rely on. All my gadgets require this script to function.
- The JQuery framework, which I am going to be using in lieu of my gadgetscore script for all future work.
These are scripts that modify my interface. They are not likely to be useful to other people.
- Creates a link to "edit top" (to edit section 0 of a page), and also adds a link to my book foundry in my personal links.
- Creates a link in the toolbox to switch the current skin from my custom skin back to standard monobook.
- New User Welcome
- This is my New User Welcome gadget, available at Special:Preferences.
These scripts are used to activate my various gadgets. All of them require installing
gadgetscore.js. These gadgets will all be included automatically with
gadgets.js.. Many of these are visible at User:Whiteknight/Book Creator.
- Operates my print version gadget. See User:Whiteknight/Print Version Gadget.
- Operates my Book Designer Gadget. See User:Whiteknight/Book Designer Gadget.
- Beta version 3 of my book designer script.
- A script to categorize and organize new books. See User:Whiteknight/Categorization Gadget.
- Allows a user to check the contents of talk pages on other Wikimedia projects. See User:Whiteknight/Remotetalk Gadget.
- Operates my page tester gadget. See User:Whiteknight/Tester Gadget.
- A user-friendly upgrade to the Remotetalk gadget. Not nearly complete yet
These are scripts that I used to use, but I do not anymore. There could be many reasons for this. I may never use some of these again.
- Enables conversion of units between metric and standard. Adds a link to the toolbox to "Convert Units", and then performs the conversions on all associated templates.
- Enables text values to be passed in the query string.
- old version of my printversion creator script.
- Operates my Creation Instructions Gadget
- Operates my code viewer gadget.