White needs Blue, Blue needs Green and Green needs White, to stand up.
My main scientific discoveries:
- The model of a centralized administration without a central administrator, to explain consciousness and will. This model explains autonomy, attention, working memory, unconscious knowledge and desires, the cerebral bases of the id, the ego and the superego, and psychic dissociations.
- Spatio-temporal measurement devices, to explain the minkowskian geometry of space-time.
- The incomposability of destinies, to explain the quantum theory of multiple destinies.
- Co-presence without possible encounter, to explain how a single space-time can accommodate the worlds relative to the multiple destinies of observers.
- An evolutionary explanation of the origin of consciousness: since natural selection promotes inner cooperation, a centralized administration in the brain could appear, evolve, and become more and more sophisticated.
- How the theorems of Cantor, that the set of sets of natural numbers is not countable, and of Tarski, that a true theory can not contain a truth predicate for itself, explain the incompleteness theorems of Gödel: The incompleteness of mathematical principles. But it may not be a discovery. I have never read a logician who could explain it, but I have not read them all.
- How to make a Maxwell demon with a tunneling microscope: Information as fuel.
An engineer idea: How to make electric cars that take us as far as we want?
We need to rent the batteries and to exchange in a gas station a discharged battery against a charged one. Gas stations would sell electricity. The rental companies would rent a right of use on their battery stock. They must entrust each gas station with enough batteries to meet the demand.
So that consumers can not take advantage of the system to exchange old batteries for new ones, it is necessary that each battery be identified, by an electronic signal for example, and that each exchange of a discharged battery against a charged one we can verify that the returned battery is the one that was entrusted the previous time.
It is also necessary that electric cars be designed so that the batteries can be exchanged without much effort.
Since the initial investment is high, stocks of batteries in each gas station, we could start on a small scale on a busy highway.
The stock of batteries could be the shared property of all the rental companies, who would have to supply and renew it according to the number of usage rights they rent.
E-mail : email@example.com
A path of an unpredictable system (Chua), is it chaos or order?