Projects[edit | edit source]
So far, my only Wikibooks interest is Blender 3D: Noob to Pro.
Be Bold[edit | edit source]
Wikibookians are encouraged to be bold and should rest assured that bold actions made with good judgment will not be met with undue criticism. Other Wikibookians should assume good faith and calmly point out any mistakes that may have been made.
Links[edit | edit source]
- B3D:N2P resources
- my sandbox
- Wikibooks:Reading room/Administrative Assistance
- Coming from Wikipedia, I found Wikibooks:Wikibooks for Wikimedians to be helpful in understanding Wikibooks.
My Blender 3D: Noob to Pro "To Do" List[edit | edit source]
- a style guide:
- title-style heading caps
- new terms in boldface
- formatting and linking templates
- giving instructions (ordered vs. unordered lists)
- use of pronouns: "you" not "we" or "I"
- write to latest stable (not old, not "beta") release
- teach techniques by using them, not enumerating them (hands-on)
- support the printable versions:
- no first-level headers
- no relative names
- no "hitting" keys
- lede with "In this module"
- what you will do
- what you will learn
- menu notation template
- axis names
- 2.49b screenshots
- add links to manual and reference
- subcategorize modules, project pages
- look for uncategorized pages