From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|en-N||This user can read and write at a native level in English.|
משתמש זה דובר עברית כשפת אם.
|es-1||Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel básico de español.|
هذا المستخدم يمكنه المساهمة بمستوى مبتدىء في العربية.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
To Do List
I've got tons to do, but here are the most crucial:
- Plan Unit Two (obviously).
- Provide a navigational template for the Basic lessons.
- Create sub-categories for Hebrew Alphabet and Hebrew Basic.
- Create Semitic languages template?
- Sound samples will not be added in the near future; the course isn't stable enough, and I can't record them myself from technical and physical (my voice isn't that pretty) reasons.
- 14 January 2009 I'm going to be inactive for a while.
- 29 December 2008 Started working on Unit Two.
- 26 December 2008 Finished Unit One. I plan Unit Two to be based on grammatical structures with handfuls of relevant vocabulary, somewhat like the Miskito book.
- 18 December 2008 After a long wikibreak, I have decided to take a different approach for the Level I lessons, lessening the learning material for each lesson.
- 9 May 2008 I am glad to announce that the Reading Hebrew level is complete! Now organizing the lessons of Level I into one single, chronological level.
- 1 May 2008 Currently working on the Aleph-Bet series. I want to make it a level of its own, preceding Level 1.