My areas of interest include: programming, chemistry, philosophy. My favourite place to hang around at Wikibooks is the Haskell book.
I also (very) occasionally edit Wikipedia, under the same user name. You can find additional fun stuff (like more userboxes!) there.
- A thought experiment (featuring Pi Zero's principle of collaborative substance)
- Discussion on the the Wikifiction proposal (an interesting exploration of some aspects of What is Wikibooks)
- User:Duplode/Why Wikibooks (yet another wikimedian essay)
Some books I would like to work on eventually. Most of these are big projects I will need lots of courage to dive into, so the very vague header is intentional :)
- General Chemistry (needs serious improvement in a lot of places, I don't even know where to start)
- Physical Chemistry (that would be a monumental task...)
- Computational Chemistry (maybe I could help a bit with one chapter or two)
- Mathematics for Chemistry (a favourite subject :))
- Linear Algebra for the Natural Sciences (this would be a very important book to have here)
User:Duplode/Trasnformers refactor (aka random blank page)
Drafts and specs
Less relevant stuff
User:Duplode/T (old template experiments)
User:Duplode/wb2pdf installation on Fedora (outdated)
| This is a Wikibooks user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikibooks, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikibooks itself. The original page is located at