Jump to navigation Jump to search
About me[edit | edit source]
- Game designer
- My programming and game development history
- I am currently a student at the University of Lincoln doing the course: BSc (Hons) Games Computing.
How I like the structure wikibooks[edit | edit source]
- Bullet points (when appropriate)
- Indentation (when appropriate)
- Not blabbing on and going straight to the point; this saves both the writer and the reader time.
Contributions[edit | edit source]
- Involvement: creator, currently main contributor.
- Involvement: minor.
Other favoured books[edit | edit source]
Favoured Windows Phone apps[edit | edit source]
- #1 Toolkit
- Ruler, Compass, Protractor, Spirit level
- Flash light, mirror, magnifier, all in one phone settings panel
- Unit Converter, NFC writer
- Noise meter, Recorder
- Timer, Stopwatch, world clock, system info
- Any one of these can be pinned to start.
- Basic Calculator
- Scientific calculator
- Programmer calculator
- Currency converter
- Unit converter
- Graph Touch
- Useful graph plotter
- Plots graph, derivative and integral
- has modulo(%), unusual
- Maximum and minimum points automatically located.
- Omnidirectional pitch to stretch in certain axes.
Very good sources of learning[edit | edit source]
Actual(need a better word) learning:
- Math for Game Developers
- Queensland University of Technology free online courses
- Jamie King on Youtube, features: c#, c++ programming and game engine development with OpenGL
- Khan Academy