||This user can read and write at a native level in English.
||이 사용자는 한국어를 조금 읽고 쓸 수 있습니다.
||This user is an advanced programmer in C++.
||This user is an advanced programmer in Java.
||This user is an advanced programmer in C#.
||This user is an advanced coder in HTML.
||This user is a beginning programmer in MySQL.
||This user is a beginning coder in PHP.
||This user is a beginning programmer in Python.
||This user uses Google as a primary search engine.
||This user is a chess player.
How I like the structure wikibooks
- Bullet points (when appropriate)
- Indentation (when appropriate)
- Not blabbing on and going straight to the point; this saves both the writer and the reader time.
- Involvement: creator, currently main contributor.
- Involvement: minor.
Other favoured books
Favoured Windows Phone apps
- #1 Toolkit
- Ruler, Compass, Protractor, Spirit level
- Flash light, mirror, magnifier, all in one phone settings panel
- Unit Converter, NFC writer
- Noise meter, Recorder
- Timer, Stopwatch, world clock, system info
- Any one of these can be pinned to start.
- Basic Calculator
- Scientific calculator
- Programmer calculator
- Currency converter
- Unit converter
- Graph Touch
- Useful graph plotter
- Plots graph, derivative and integral
- has modulo(%), unusual
- Maximum and minimum points automatically located.
- Omnidirectional pitch to stretch in certain axes.
FIZIKZ N MATH BRIAN
Absolute error of 
Using the formula:
I've calculated that the absolute error of is: