|UNDP-APDIP Books is a featured book on Wikibooks because it contains substantial content, it is well-formatted, and the Wikibooks community has decided to feature it on the main page or in other places. Please continue to improve it and thanks for the great work so far! You can edit its advertisement template.|
These books were donated to Wikibooks by the Asia-Pacific Development Information Programme (APDIP) of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
These books have been released under the GFDL, and it is hoped that the Wikibooks community will help to make them better. The books in this section are broken down into two sub-categories: FOSS books and ICT4D books.
FOSS books serve as an introduction to various aspects and dimensions of free/open source software (FOSS) issues, including FOSS in education, FOSS and government policy, localization, open standards and licensing.
ICT4D books detail the concepts, issues and trends surrounding different aspects of information and communications technology for development (ICT4D), including, e-government, e-commerce, ICT for education, ICT for poverty alleviation, Internet governance, biotechnology, etc.
For more information about UNDP-APDIP, please visit http://www.apdip.net
- FOSS A General Introduction
- FOSS Education
- FOSS Government Policy
- FOSS Licensing
- FOSS Localization
- FOSS Open Standards
- FOSS Network Infrastructure and Security
- FOSS Open Content
- E-Commerce and E-Business
- Gender and ICT
- Genes, Technology and Policy
- ICT in Education
- Information and Communication Technologies for Poverty Alleviation
- Internet Governance
- Legal and Regulatory Issues in the Information Economy
- Nets, Webs and the Information Infrastructure
- The Information Age
- Small and Medium Enterprises and ICT
- ICT for Disaster Management