The books in this category were donated to wikibooks by the Asia-Pacific Development Information Programme (APDIP) of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
These books have been released under the GFDL, and it is hoped that the wikibooks community will help to make them better. The books in this section are broken down into two sub-categories: FOSS books and ICT4D books.
FOSS books serve as an introduction to various aspects and dimensions of free/open source software (FOSS) issues, including, FOSS in education, FOSS and government policy, localization, open standards and licensing.
ICT4D books detail the concepts, issues and trends surrounding different aspects of information and communications technology for development (ICT4D), including, e-government, e-commerce, ICT for education, ICT for poverty alleviation, Internet governance, biotechnology, etc.
For more information about UNDP-APDIP, please visit http://www.apdip.net
The following 22 related categories may be of interest, out of 22 total.
- ► Book:E-Commerce and E-Business (1 cat, 11 pages)
- ► Book:E-government (1 cat, 15 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS A General Introduction (1 cat, 13 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Education (1 cat, 16 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Government Policy (1 cat, 17 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Licensing (1 cat, 15 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Localization (1 cat, 14 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Open Content (1 cat, 14 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Open Standards (1 cat, 21 pages)
- ► Book:Gender and ICT (1 cat, 14 pages)
- ► Book:Genes, Technology and Policy (1 cat, 12 pages)
- ► Book:ICT for Disaster Management (1 cat, 16 pages)
- ► Book:ICT in Education (1 cat, 11 pages)
- ► Book:Ict-innovation (44 pages)
- ► Book:Information and Communication Technologies for Poverty Alleviation (1 cat, 15 pages)
- ► Book:Internet Governance (1 cat, 16 pages)
- ► Book:Legal and Regulatory Issues in the Information Economy (1 cat, 15 pages)
- ► Book:Nets, Webs and the Information Infrastructure (1 cat, 12 pages)
- ► Book:Small and Medium Enterprises and ICT (1 cat, 13 pages)
- ► FOSS Books (9 cats, 11 pages)
Pages in category "APDIP Books"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.