The Legend of Zelda/Underworld/Quest 1/Dungeon 6
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Obtain the Magic Wand.
- Defeat the Gohma.
- Obtain a Heart Container.
- Obtain the sixth Piece of Triforce.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Prerequisites[edit | edit source]
Dungeon walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- To enter this dungeon, you locate the entrance which is just east of the cemetery.
- From the entrance, go right and clear this room of Wizzrobes to obtain a Key. You may use the key to open the door above and listen to a man who has a hint regarding this dungeon's boss's weakness.
- Back at the entrance, head left and then enter the room above. Defeat the Zols and obtain the Compass.
- From the compass room, head up to the next room and obtain a Key. Head up again and avoid the traps. Head up once again, and you must defeat the Wizzrobes and the Like-Likes to proceed to the next room.
- Enter the room above and you will have two options. You can either enter the room above and face a three headed Gleeok. Or you may bomb the right wall which enables you to effectively bypass the Gleeok.
- In the room to the right of the Gleeok, you will discover the Map.
- From the map room, enter the room above and defeat the Wizzrobes. When the room is cleared, push the left block to reveal a stairwell that leads to the Magic Wand. The right wall of this room can be bombed.
- From the map room, the room immediately to the right contains a Key. Beyond this room, you can go up and bomb the left wall, or you can go left and walk through the above door, and you will encounter a man who shares a hint regarding lakes that do not contain fairies.
- From the map room once more, head down and collect the key if you haven't already. Head down again and defeat all of the Vires to proceed.
- Once the Vire room is cleared, enter the room to the right and defeat the Wizzrobes and Like-Likes. When this room is cleared, push the single block to reveal a staircase to an underground passage that leads to the upper right most room in the map.
- From here, enter the room below and obtain a Key. Then enter the room to the left.
- From this room, you may travel up or down. The boss is in the room above, while you will only encounter Wizzrobes at a dead end below.
Boss[edit | edit source]
- The boss is Gohma. Gohma's giant eye is it's weak point, but it is only vulnerable to one weapon: the bow and arrow. Fire an arrow at the eye when it is wide open and exposed to defeat it.
- Defeat it to earn a Heart Container. Continue on to the room above to obtain the sixth Piece of Triforce.
Resupply[edit | edit source]
- A woman selling Water of Life is one screen south and one screen east.
- From there, head one screen north and two screens east for replacement Bombs and Shields.
- Loop southward to reach the place one eastward screen away to get Monster Bait. Cheaper Shields can be found here as well.