From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
||A Wikibookian suggests that this book or chapter be merged into Materials in Electronics.
Please discuss whether or not this merge should happen on the discussion page.
- Bipolar Junction Transistor
- DC Biasing-BJTs
- BJT Transistor Modelling
- BJT Small-Signal Analysis
- Transistor Applications
- Field Effect Transistor
- FET Biasing
- FET Small-Signal Analysis
- Systems Approach-Effects of RS and RL
- BJT and JFET Frequency Response
- FET Applications