Scribbling On Regardless/Making a BoomBuddy
In this tutorial we'll show you how to make and decorate your very own BOOM buddy. If you've got a printer, you can print out the template below. If you don't have a printer, then you can also trace the template by placing a piece of paper up against the screen - but be very careful not to damage the screen! (You might need an adult to help with that. If you are an adult, don't get pen on the screen...)
Materials you'll need for your BOOM buddy
- Boom buddy template (see below)
- Coloured pens or pencils
Watch our video for a step-by-step guide
- Print out your BOOM buddy - we've got 2 sizes to choose from...
- Colour in your BOOM buddy - decorate them however you'd like! They could have rainbows & smiley faces, or maybe they're a robot or a friendly monster?
- Cut out along the solid lines. (Not the dotted ones!)
- Fold along the dotted lines.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of the BOOM buddy.
- Glue the arm pieces to the sides
- Decorate! Does your BOOM buddy need a hat? Are they carrying anything? What are they called?
BOOM buddy templates - click to expand