RAC Attack - Oracle Cluster Database at Home/Download Oracle Enterprise Linux
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hardware and Windows Preparation (e)
- Hardware and Windows Minimum Requirements
- Install VMware Server
- Setup Virtual Networks
- Setup Virtual Storage
- Download Oracle Enterprise Linux
Next: Linux Install
If you are at an event, then the event organizers have already downloaded the software and copied it to the Jumpstart Drive.
- Skip this lab.
If you are at home, then follow these instructions to download Oracle Enterprise Linux.
- Continue below.
- Visit http://edelivery.oracle.com/linux and choose Continue.
- Enter your Name, Company, Email and Country and review/accept the license and export restrictions before clicking Continue. If you have visited Oracle EDelivery before then make sure to enter your information exactly the same. If this is the first time you've downloaded software from Oracle, then you might have to wait a few days until you receive an email from Oracle granting you permission to continue.
- Search for Oracle Linux on the x86-32-bit platform. Choose Oracle Linux Release 5 Update 6.
- Download the file for x86 (32 bit) – not the source.
- This zip file will contain a single file named Enterprise-R5-U6-Server-i386-dvd.iso – extract this file into the RAC11g-iso folder and then delete the original zip file.