Proteomics/Protein Sample Preparation/References
1. Patnaik, S. (2004) Protein Handling. obtained from http://stanxterm.aecom.yu.edu/wiki/index.php?page=Protein_handling in April, 2006
2. Ion Exchange Chromatography. Obtained from http://www.rit.edu/~pac8612/webionex/website/html/ione6eyb.html in April, 2006
3. Blaber, M. (1998) Protein Purification: Column Chromatography - Ion exchange; Dialysis and Concentration. obtained from http://wine1.sb.fsu.edu/bch5425/lect30/lect30.htm in April, 2006
4. Sample Preparation. Obtained from http://www.piercenet.com/Proteomics/browse.cfm?fldID=7FAD146E-B43B-4110-9F71-7F749D41BEC5#samp%20hand in April, 2006
5. Young, D. Protein Precipitation. Obtained from http://www.rpi.edu/dept/chem-eng/Biotech-Environ/PRECIP/precpintro.html in April, 2006
7. Single-step purification of bacterially expressed polypeptides containing an oligo-histidine domain. Gene. 1992 Feb 1;111(1):99-104.
8. Solubilization and purification of enzymatically active glutathione S-transferase (pGEX) fusion proteins. Anal Biochem. 1993 Apr;210(1):179-87.
9. Glaser, V. (2006) Sample Prep Upstream of Mass Spectrometry: Advances Focus on Sample Clean-Up, Fractionation, and Separation. Genetic Engineering & biotechnology News (Vol. 26, No. 10). Obtained from http://www.genengnews.com/articles/chitem.aspx?aid=1667&chid=1