||A Wikibookian suggests that this book or chapter be merged with Brazilian Portuguese.
Please discuss whether or not this merger should happen on the discussion page.
Bem vindo! Welcome to this Brazilian Portuguese Language Course. This is a collaborative effort by many contributors. Please feel free to edit these pages to improve as you see fit.
- Lesson 1: genders, personal pronouns, adjectives and nouns, verb 'estar', progressive tense, dialogue.
- Lesson 2: verb 'ser', possessive pronouns, days of the week and months, common greetings, goodbyes and thanks, introduction to verbs and dialogue.
- Lesson 3: verb 'ir', compound future, present indicative of regular verbs, past perfect and imperfect, dialogue.
- Lesson 4: verb 'ter', past imperfect indicative of regular verbs, irregular verbs, oblique and straight pronouns, cardinal numbers, dialogue.
- Lesson 5: verb 'haver', past perfect indicative of regular verbs, irregular verbs, hours and minutes, dialogue.
- Lesson 6: verb 'pôr', future of regular verbs, irregular verbs, ordinal numbers, dialogue.
- Lesson 7: verb 'fazer', participle, adress pronouns, conditional of regular verbs, imperative of regular verbs, dialogue.
- Lesson 8: weather, compound past, compound past perfect, dialogue.