PlanoTse Handbook for Job Search Automation/PlanoTseScript WSA Commands
Jump to navigation Jump to search
PlanoTseScript Web Search Automation Commands
A - R Commands
- aw button text [button-label]
- Use button-label as a button label.
- aw button code [script-code]
- Use the PlanoTseScript source code, script-code, as the code for use by a button.
- aw clear input
- the same as selecting the main menu command [Automation » Web Search] then selecting the WSA wizard menu command [Edit » Clear All Input Data]
- aw editor end
- finish creating a node editor for the WSA wizard
- aw editor start
- start creating a node editor for the WSA wizard
- aw page [ back | last | mp1 | preview | page-number ]
- On the WSA wizard, either go back one page or go to one of the following pages: the last page, the one after that (mp1), the preview page, or the page whose number is as specified.
- aw press button run
- Press the Run button on the current page of the WSA wizard.
S - Z Commands
- aw set level1domains [top-level-domain-names-in-CSV-format]
- Limit search scope using top-level domain names. Leave it blank to make it limitless.
- aw set linkqsize [size]
- Set Link Queue Size to be size.
- aw set maxruns [run-count]
- Set Maximum Runs to be run-count. This is maximum number of searches per automated iteration. To make it limitless, use the value zero.
- aw set mission [mission-name]
- Set name of the search mission to be mission-name. If the name is not specified, the mission will be nameless. The output directory for a nameless mission will be named as WSA12345, where 12345 is a numeric variable.
- aw set paddingseconds [number-of-second]
- A pause randomly set between 0 and number-of-second will be taken after each navigation, in order to slow down the automation.
- aw set serializemissions [ yes | no ]
- If yes, append another number to the mission name for each new mission, e.g. MyMission 123, or, if no, ask for confirmation to replace an accomplished mission. A mission is deemed accomplished when the execution trace log file is copied into the mission folder at completion of an execution.
- aw set serpqsize [size]
- Set Serp Queue Size to be size.