PlanoTse Handbook for Job Search Automation/How to Apply the Provided Starter Kit Data
How to Apply the Provided Starter Kit Data
To apply the provided starter-kit user data, do the following steps:
- Copy the provided data, including <ol> and </ol>, from the box, Sample Data Hypertext.
- Paste the hypertext into a temporary Notepad session.
- Start PlanoTse
- Select the menu command [File » New » Webpage]
- Enter a holder name such as, NA Google Domains, or, NA Major Domains.
- Press the [Steps] button.
- Copy and paste all the hypertext from the Notepad into the large inputbox.
- Press the button [Save & Close]
- On the field, Type, select the value, Useless Domain.
- On the field, Website, enter the value, listed. This step is optional.
- Press the [Save] button.
To verify that you did the above steps correctly, do the following:
- Select the command [Automation » Pattern Wizard] from the main application menu.
- Select the menu command [Actions » Scripting Config Folder] from the Pattern Wizard.
- Open the UselessURL folder.
- Open the file UselessDomainListHolders.xml.
You did it, if you find a bookmark entry, as shown in the image below, for the data holder you've just saved. A bookmark in PlanoTse, by the way, is a string that from left to right includes the item type, the item number, and the item title, see PlanoTseScript Expressions.