Perl Programming/GUI programming
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
GUI and desktop programming
There are several GUI widget sets available as additions to Perl, though the most common is probably Perl/Tk.
- Gtk uses Gtk+, the Gimp Toolkit.
- Gtk2 uses Gtk+ 2.x.
- Gtk3 uses Gtk+ 3.x.
- Prima uses its own toolkit.
- Perl Tk (sometimes pTk or ptk) is a collection of modules and code that attempts to wed the simple Tk widget set to perl 5.
- Tcl::Tk same as perlTk, but uses existing Tcl/Tk via Tcl, so allowing Tcl widgets
- Tkx a different, lightweight, access to Tk via Tcl.
- Qt uses the Qt toolkit.
- Wx uses the platform independent wxWidgets toolkit.
||This page or section is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.