Cookbook:Mediterranean Grilled Tuna
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Mediterranean Grilled Tuna)
|Mediterranean Grilled Tuna|
|Time||15 minutes + refrigeration|
This is a very simple and quick recipe for delicious fresh tuna steaks.
Ingredients for 4 people[edit | edit source]
- 4 ea. (600 g) fresh tuna steaks
- 4 spoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 spoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime , juiced
- Fresh tarragon leaves
Preparation[edit | edit source]
- At least one hour before serving, prepare a marinade with the oil, vinegar or lime juice, tarragon leaves, salt and pepper in a flat container. Pour over the tuna steaks and turn them to make sure all pieces are well coated. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until it is time to grill.
- Spray a clean grill or grilling container with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drain and reserve the excess marinade from the tuna. Grill tuna for about 4 minutes on each side or until nicely charred on the outside and still a bit pink in the middle.
- Place the steaks on individual serving dishes and pour the marinade on the grilled tuna.
- Serve with steamed vegetables, steamed rice, or a spinach salad.