MeGUI/Guides/iPod Conversion Guide/Muxing
This will cover the requirements of muxing a iPod capable MP4 file with an audio stream, a video stream, and an optional chapter stream.
- Open MeGUI. Click Tools. Scroll down to Muxer. Click MP4 Muxer.
- Under video input, browse for your encoded ".264" video file. Leave the Name section blank for safety.
- Under audio input, browse for your encoded ".mp4" audio file.
- Under chapters, you can add your optional chapter file.
- Under output, select your target device in "Device type" (iPod or iPhone).
- Scroll down to Muxed Output. Select your file destination. Click Queue.
When you are done, load the file into iTunes and transfer it to your iPod. Happy Viewing!