Java Persistence/About Authors
Everyone is encouraged to participate in the ongoing development of this book. You do not need to be a Java persistence superstar to contribute, many times the best advice/information for other users comes from first time users who have not yet been conditioned to think something that may be confusing is obvious.
List of authors: (please contribute and sign your name)
President of Paphus Solutions - Your experts in intelligence automation.
Paphus Solutions Inc. is a Canadian corporation that specializes in intelligence automation products and services.
- Paphus Solutions - www.paphussolutions.com
- Paphus Live Chat - Commercial live chat, chat bot, chatroom, and forum hosting - www.paphuslivechat.com
- BOT libre! - Free chat bot hosting - www.botlibre.com
- LIVE CHAT libre! - Free live chat, and chatroom hosting - www.livechatlibre.com
- FORUMS libre! - Free embeddable forums - www.forumslibre.com
- Project Libre - Open source web and mobile client for live chat, chat bots, chatrooms and forums - Project Libre on GitHub
I am a former architect of Oracle TopLink and committer on the open source EclipseLink product from the Eclipse Foundation.
I have over 20 years of experience in object persistence and enterprise software development.
For more information see my blog Java Persistence Performance, my Forum or follow me on Twitter, or Google+.