Interlingual Energizers/I like to dance
|getting to know each other, ice breaker, introduction to pantomime / acting|
The introduction is also available in 1 other languages: Deutsch
Let's start with introducing our selfs. I think it's always hard to remember a lot of names at once. In order to remember as many names as possible we're going to connect every name with a movement.
Stellen wir uns ein bisschen vor. Ich finde es immer schwierig, mir viele Namen auf einmal zu merken. Damit es ein bisschen einfacher ist, verbinden wir jeden Namen mit einer Bewegung.
The rules is also available in 1 other languages: Deutsch
- I say my name in the following way: "My name is Paul and I like to dance" (I make a movement which illustrates dancing.)
- Now everybody repeats what I did.
- You (the person next to me) continue in the same way: "My name is … and I like to …"
- Instead of saying what you like you can just make the movement and let the others guess. This emphasizes the theatre aspect.
- There is another less theatre-focused version called It itches here.