Interesting social sciences/Utopia is at power. Forecasts and results of the Communist experiment
In my opinion, Communist experiment had finished in Russia in 1991, it is time to do conclusions today: This experiment has been completed in Russia in 1991, time has come to draw conclusions.
- First forecast of Karl Marx: The prohibition of wars, establishment of the democratic peace between the people.
Result: The USSR has made aggression against Finland in 1939, against Afghanistan in 1979 the USSR has come to economic crash as a result of military rivalry from the USA during "cold" war". When Bolsheviks have seized power and Bolsheviks have taken the responsibility for country government, Bolsheviks have shown the full incompetence at the signing of the shameful Treaty of Brest-Litovsk or, maybe, Bolsheviks have begun to betray by the national interests of Russia in exchange for money of the German intelligence. Responsibility lies on Bolsheviks for disorder of the Russian army in 1917. This defeat in war with Germany became a lesson for Bolsheviks, and Bolsheviks began to spend later all forces of the country for preparation for war. Joseph Stalin wasn't ashamed to enter iin conspiracy even with Adolf Hitler, Bolsheviks didn't disdain to perform secret terrorist operations worldwide. Thus, Bolshevist Russia became an aggressor and a source of terrorist threat often.
Conclusion: The total prohibition of wars is an unrealizable utopia.
- Second forecast of Karl Marx: Socialism has to win around the world.
Result: The affairs of socialism is lost almost everywhere today. The socialist regimes have remained only in Northern Korea, China and Cuba today. Hunger has come in Northern Korea , the communistic government has carried out successful test of atomic weapons and rockets, the communistic government tries to blackmail by world community and the communistic government asks by economic help. There was only a one-party communistic system in China from totalitarian regime today, and the market and a private property is restored in economy. Demonstration of students has been crushed by tanks at Tiananmen Square with the requirement of restoration of democracy on June 3, 1989. But China has achieved huge successes in economic development thanks to very low cost of labor and huge diligence of the Chinese workers, as a result the cost of the Chinese goods is very low though their quality – too very low. There has come hunger in Cuba without the Soviet help,
If the Soviet state enterprises lost in foreign market to foreign private enterprises constantly, if communists lost in foreign countries on elections constantly, then the Soviet communists tried to win these countries in the armed way, to establish communistic tyranny and to take away these effective enterprises from private owners in favor of the state and to make them inefficient. The Russian Bolsheviks wanted to organize export of revolution, export of a utopia that means export of an Asiatic mode of production to other countries on bayonets of the Soviet soldiers or by means of the organization of seizure of power by communists from other countries on the Soviet money. The USSR has transferred the considerable amounts of money for support of communist parties and the regimes with socialist orientation worldwide. It has led to emergence of political groups in other countries which created visibility of communistic work, it has led to senseless waste of state funds in the USSR that became eventually one of the reasons of economic crash of communist regime in the USSR.
- Third forecast of Karl Marx: The market, exploitation of labour, a private property on means of production have to die off.
Result: Economic crash of socialism which had the following manifestations:
- Emergence by deficiency of separate kinds of goods. Severe hunger arose under Joseph Stalin and Vladimir Lenin repeatedly, for example hunger in the cities during Civil war, hunger to the Volga region, hunger after beginning of collectivization, hunger after the termination of World War II. These periodic cases of hunger has led to huge loss among population. Soviet regime entered distribution of products by cards and coupons repeatedly, that to cope with hunger. Actually Soviet regime supported the population of the country in a condition of balancing on the verge of hunger all own Soviet history constantly. The last period of deterioration in an economic situation of the population has come in the period of Mikhail Gorbachev's government when there were only bread and birch sap on counters of shops on free sale.
- Noncompetitiveness of domestic industrial output in the world market. The USSR became a raw appendage of the western economy. The USSR have begun to take out by grain abroad in wide scales in exchange for the industrial equipment from 20th years of 20 centuries. By the way, this circumstance became one of the main reasons of hunger after the beginning of collectivization. Thus, this hunger was artificial, this hunger was result of the wrong economic policy of communist regime. As a result of collectivization agriculture of Russia has been finally disorganized, agriculture of Russia couldn't provide satisfaction of needs of the population even of own country in the 60th of 20 centuries therefore communist regime has been forced to import by grain from abroad. The Russian Federation exports grain abroad today at Vladimir Putin under capitalism. Soviet regime has found new export goods – oil and gas under Leonid Brezhnev. geologists have found the new field of oil and gas in Western Siberia. Falling of energy costs became one of the reasons of deficiency of many goods in Russia and one of the reasons crash of communist regime. Vulnerability of an economic situation of the country which has relied on raw materials export consists that her economic success can end suddenly with economic crash for many reasons, for example, because of exhaustion of fields of these raw materials, sharp falling of the prices of this kind of raw materials, the inventions of substitute of this kind of raw materials. For example, thermonuclear stations can become an inexhaustible power source instead of oil and gas.
- It has turned out that the state enterprises work less effectively, than private enterprises. Not only experience of socialism in Russia points to this fact, but also experience of government of social democrats in Sweden points to this fact too. Private firms produces with higher quality production and give more by profit. This fact is admitted around the world therefore authorities try to privatize the state enterprises everywhere as far as possible. This fact is explained by the fact that the management of the state enterprise isn't afraid of bankruptcy of own enterprise and management of the state enterprise has an opportunity to satisfy the debts from the state budget, all state enterprises are unprofitable most often. Economic stimuluses at private enterprise do control at this enterprise to more effective in comparison with administrative control at the state enterprise.
- Exploitation of labour hasn't disappeared under socialism. The concept "exploitation" is in essence a synonym of the concept "social control", and social control can't be excluded from social structure. Worker worked on the businessman under capitalism, worker worked on the official under socialism. there is no almost any difference for the worker in that, however the businessman pays more official usually.
- Remuneration according to quantity and quality of work under capitalism has been replaced with remuneration according to post level under socialism. It was possible to work somehow under socialism in general, but it was important to keep the post therefore workers loafed at the plant aimlessly, workers drank by vodka at the plant, workers played in cards, workers went to shop in working hours, but workers tried not to make truancies. Thus, labor discipline was very low under socialism. Collective farmers worked badly under Joseph Stalin because all the same nothing will be paid, and collective farmers began to work badly under Nikita Khrushchev and Leonid Brezhnev because all the same it will pay, and it will pay all equally. Leonid Brezhnev was a lazy and sick person therefore Leonid Brezhnev worked only two hours a day at the end of life, Leonid Brezhnev read books never, and Leonid Brezhnev spent all rest of the time on hunting or watched telecasts. The Soviet elite imitated by leader always and in everything.
- Sector of slaveholding economy have arisen in the USSR under Joseph Stalin – Gulag which demanded recruitment everything new and new slaves since life expectancy of prisoners was very low because of the hardest working conditions. If the prisoner exceeded norm of labour for 50%, then prisoner received also one herring ("Stalin norm"). to ration of bread (800 grams of bread). If the prisoner didn't carry out norm of labour, then the prisoner received a half of norm of bread or even less (300 grams of bread) for this day and the prisoner died of hunger soon. It was senseless waste of a resource of labor. Besides it contradicts human rights. Gulag is a sample of barracks socialism.
- Industrialization has been carried out due to robbery of the village, as a result the main export branch of Russian economy – agriculture – has been ruined. There was the whole series of environmental disasters in the USSR.
- Fourth forecast of Karl Marx: there has to be a dying off of religion under communism since, according to Karl Marx, the religion is an opium for the people.
Result: Crash of all attempts to forbid religion and blossoming of household immorality. It was succeeded to put church under control of KGB: all appointments to the post of the priest were made with the permission of the representative for affairs of religion, there were many informers among priests. A big share of priests have appeared in Gulag where many of them have died. The most part of church values has been plundered by the Soviet power.. Many temples have been blown up or profaned by order of the authorities. It was succeeded to undermine faith in god at a considerable part of the population, it has led to growth of number of suicides,divorce, abortions, crime rate, blossoming of household alcoholism.
- Fifth forecast of Karl Marx: the prohibition of bourgeois culture and ideology which, allegedly, justify of exploitation of labour.
Result: Creation of the ideological machine on deception of own people, establishment of censorship, low level and poor quality of soviet culture. Talented cultural figures have been forced to emigrate, talented cultural figures have been sent abroad,talented cultural figures have appeared in prison, talented cultural figures have been brought to suicide, talented cultural figures wrote "to a table" or vegetated in obscurity, but mediocre timeservers released own works by huge circulations which were difficult to be sold. Thus, disappearance of competition among the Soviet artists have led to the general degradation of quality of the art works of created by them.
- Sixth forecast of Karl Marx: Dictatorship of the proletariat with the subsequent dying off of the state.
Result: An arbitrariness of the authorities and the state terror against own people. Deliberate unleashing of civil fratricidal war. Prohibition of opposition parties and execution of their members. Voting was opened from 1918 to 1936. Elections have turned into the farce gradually. The state became tyrannical instead of the withering away of the state, and then the state became oligarchical. The state security agencies became organizations of the state terror, this organizations changed periodically own name - Cheka, State Political Directorate. Ministry of State Security and then KGB . This organizations could act contrary to the law. Similar functions were performed by Oprichniki at Ivan the Terrible. Malyuta Skuratov was a personal executioner at this tsar. The beginning of Bolshevist terror became one of the reasons of civil war. One of the first have killed deputies of the Constituent assembly from Constitutional Democratic Party Fyodor Kokoshkin (politician) and Andrei Ivanovich Shingarev, nobody has even remembered at the same time about such "formality" as parliamentary immunity.
- Seventh forecast of Karl Marx: Creation of classless society.
Result: Classless society – communism - remained as unrealizable utopia, Extermination of representatives of the nobility, clergy, rich peasants, Cossacks, the bourgeoisie and merchants, confiscation of property and the state robbery under the Vladimir Lenin's slogan "You have to plunder the stolen property!". This robbery was followed by execution and imprisonment of representatives of these estates. This policy has led to destruction of private business, disappearance of economic stimuluses to labour, equality in poverty, economic ruin because organizers of large production have been destroyed or expelled from the country. The policy of War communism has replaced by the market with direct distribution of products and clothes. It was necessary to take away at first from peasants these products under the threat of execution but before distributing, but such withdrawal has encountered the fair resistance of peasants and became one of the reasons of civil war. This war continued until Lenin hasn't replaced a Prodrazvyorstka by Prodnalog. Prodrazvyorstka is the state robbery of peasants without any norms and restrictions. Unlike Prodrazvyorstka, the amount of a Prodnalog was known in advance and there was less then Prodrazvyorstka. Vladimir Lenin has replaced policy of War communism with New Economic Policy policy, that is Vladimir Lenin has withdrawn the prohibition on small trade, Vladimir Lenin has entered convertible currency - chervonets, Vladimir Lenin has allowed by the enterprising person to become by the businessman – "NEPman" again . Joseph Stalin liquidated by the New Economic Policy and repressed by "NEPman". As a result of all these cataclysms the new ruling exclusive layer – the party Nomenclature has appeared.
The conclusions from the Communist experiment
It isn't possible to simplify by social structure. The religion, a private property, the market competition, the state, laws, money, the principle of division of the authorities, democracy, a multi-party system, the constitution, an art competition, a scientific discussion, penal system, army, law enforcement agencies, social control and the social conflict is great social inventions which "will never "die off" and can't be cancelled without prejudice for society and without the fair resistance of the population to efforts of "utopians". Self-isolation of the utopian state leads to economic crash inevitably .