Wikibooks:Information technology bookshelf
| Bookshelves have been phased out in order to move to subjects.
The corresponding subject that has replaced this bookshelf is Subject:Information technology.
GENERAL GUIDES – The Computer Revolution – Calling Tech Support – Reverse Engineering — SECURITY — CERTIFICATION – A+ Certification – AQA Information and Communication Technology – CCNA Certification – GCSE Short Course ICT – LPI Linux Certification – Network+ – SCDJWS – Weblogs:An Introduction — HARDWARE – How To Assemble A Desktop PC – Computer Hardware – Emulation — WIRELESS – UMTS – Wifi – Wireless Mesh Networks – Wireless Mesh Sensors — SERIAL COMMUNICATIONS – History of Serial Communications – Serial Programming – USB Technical Manual — COMPUTER SOFTWARE BOOKSHELF — ICT4D BOOKS – The Information Age – Genes, Technology and Policy – ICT in Education – E-government – E-Commerce and E-Business – Internet Governance – Legal and Regulatory Issues in the Information Economy – Nets, Webs and the Information Infrastructure – Information and Communication Technologies for Poverty Alleviation
Welcome to the Information and Communication technology bookshelf. On this shelf you can find textbooks on IT certification, computer hardware, and ICT topics.
The following is a list of all computer-related bookshelves:
- The computer science bookshelf contains books on computer science (e.g. algorithms).
- The computer software bookshelf contains books about software and operating systems (e.g. OpenOffice, Linux).
- The programming languages bookshelf contain books about programming languages (e.g. C++, PHP)
- The domain-specific languages bookshelf contains books about document programming languages (e.g. LaTeX, XML).
- The information technology bookshelf contains books about hardware, certification, and history and development of information technologies.
- The electronic games bookshelf contains books about computer games.
- The Computer Revolution includes a timeline
- Calling Tech Support
- Reverse Engineering
- Non-nerd's Guide to Computers
- Choosing The Right File Format
- Data Recovery
- Business Rule Mining
- Security Architecture and Design
- AQA Information and Communication Technology
- CCNA Certification
- CIW Certification
- GCSE Short Course ICT
- LPI Linux Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
- .NET Development Foundation
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- Weblogs:An Introduction
Hardware & Hardware Programming
- How To Assemble A Desktop PC
- Computer Hardware
- Embedded Systems
- Emulation of video game and arcade consoles
- Communication Networks
- Wireless Home Network Basics
- These books have been donated to wikibooks, and many may still be in the process of being transferred in from http://www.apdip.net/publications/iespprimers/ . Users who are interested in helping with this project, please contact User:Whiteknight.