How To Search/OhioLINK
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Purpose: To "provide easy access to information and rapid delivery of library materials throughout the state." 
- Audience: Students and employees of institutions which are part of the OhioLINK consortium.
- Scope: All cataloged material from OhioLINK member institutions.
- Refresh Rate: Item records are made available as items are purchased and catalogued by librarians.
- Further Information: OhioLINK uses the Millennium library system. Further searching information can be found at Millennium-III. Most of the items found in the OhioLINK catalog are available via Inter Library Loan from your local library if you live in the United States.