How To Search/MOBIUS Consortium
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Purpose: MOBIUS makes available "a virtual collection of the approximately 14 million items in the libraries of Missouri's colleges and universities and creates a single user interface that allows faculty and students to request library materials using any personal computer in any location with access to the Internet." 
- Audience: Students and employees of institutions which are part of the MOBIUS consortium.
- Scope: All cataloged material from MOBIUS member institutions.
- Refresh Rate: Item records are made available as they are purchased and catalogued by librarians.
- Further Information: MOBIUS uses the Millennium library system. Further searching information can be found at Millennium-III. Most of the items found in the MOBIUS catalog are available via Inter Library Loan from your local library if you live in the United States.
Boolean Operators[edit | edit source]
Other Operators[edit | edit source]
Search Fields[edit | edit source]