History of video games/Platforms/Atari Panther
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This page or section is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.
History[edit | edit source]
The design of the Atari Panther was influenced by the Konix Multisystem.
A development system for the Atari Panther was produced, which shows significant investment from Atari in the concept.
Technology[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Resources[edit | edit source]
- Atari Museum - Panther page with design documents.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Atari Panther - Ultimate Console Database". https://ultimateconsoledatabase.com/unreleased/atari_panther.htm.
- "AEX - The most comprehensive exploration of Atari online". web.archive.org. 2 December 2003. https://web.archive.org/web/20031202031226/http://www.atari-explorer.com/jaguar-panther.html.
- "Atari Panther 32-Bit Game Console". http://www.atarimuseum.com/videogames/consoles/jaguar/Panther/index.htm.
- Miazzo, Valentino (7 November 2018). "The Atari Panther - Part 2 - The hardware". https://valentinomiazzo.github.io/Atari-Panther-Part-2/.
- Hawken, Kieren (9 May 2016). "10 Unreleased Video Game Consoles You Never Knew Existed" (in en). WhatCulture.com. https://whatculture.com/gaming/10-unreleased-video-game-consoles-you-never-knew-existed?page=9.