Handbook of Management Scales/Supplier commitment
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Supplier commitment (alpha = 0.854)[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- This supplier has a strong sense of loyalty to us.
- This supplier is willing to make a long-term investment in helping us.
- This supplier sees our relationship as a long-term alliance.
- This supplier is willing to dedicate whatever people and resources it takes to make us a satisfied customer.
Source[edit | edit source]
- Krause (1999): The antecedents of buying firms' efforts to improve suppliers. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp 205–224.