Handbook of Management Scales/Risk taking
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Risk taking (alpha = ?)[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Taking gambles is part of our strategy for success.
- We take above-average risks in our business.
- Taking chances is an element of our business strategy.
- Our strategy can be characterized by a strong tendency to take risks.
Source[edit | edit source]
- Jambulingam/Kathuria/Doucette (2005): Entrepreneurial orientation as a basis for classification within a service industry: the case of retail pharmacy industry. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 23-42.