Handbook of Management Scales/Quality leadership
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Quality leadership (alpha = 0.7261)
- All major department heads within our plant accept their responsibility for quality.
- Plant management provides personal leadership for quality products and quality improvement.
- The top priority is evaluating plant management in quality performance.
- All major department heads within our plant work towards encouraging just-in-time production.
- Our top management strongly encourages employee involvement in the production process.
- Flynn et al. (1994): A framework for quality management research and an associated measurement instrument. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 339-366.