Handbook of Management Scales/Process control
Process control (alpha = 0.8459)
- Processes in our plant are designed to be "fool proof".
- A large percent of the equipment or processes on the shop floor are currently under statistical quality control.
- We make extensive use of statistical techniques to reduce variance in processes.
Process control (alpha = 0.79/0.81)
- My pay increases and other tangible rewards depend on how well I follow sales procedures.
- My pay increases and other tangible rewards depend on my knowledge of selling procedures.
- My immediate supervisor monitors the extent to which I follow established procedures.
- My immediate supervisor evaluates procedures we use to accomplish the task of selling.
- My immediate supervisor modifies the procedures if desired results are not obtained.
- Primary weight in evaluating salespersons' performance is placed on sales behavior.