Handbook of Management Scales/Faithfulness of appropriation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Faithfulness of appropriation (alpha = 0.91)[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- The developers of the EMS would disagree with how our group used the system.
- Our group probably used the EMS improperly.
- The original developers of the EMS would view our group's use of the system as inappropriate.
- Our group failed to use the EMS as it should have been used.
- We did not use the EMS in the most appropriate fashion.
The items were measured on seven-point Likert scales anchored by the following: extremely likely: quite likely; slightly likely; neither, slightly unlikely; quite unlikely; extremely unlikely.
Source[edit | edit source]
- Salisbury et al. (2002): Research Report: Better Theory Through Measurement - Developing a Scale to Capture Consensus on Appropriation. Information Systems Research, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 91-103. Previously used by Chin et al. (1997).