Guide to Game Development/Theory/Game logic
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ticks: called at a constant rate, Frames: called as fast as the computer can call it.
- How to activate all of the entities' render and tick functions in a neat way.
- This is how you implement vectors into your game. In this example we'll be implementing a vector 3, but the same principles can be used to create a vector 2.
- This is how you implement quaternions into your game. This is more than just adding an extra dimension onto a vector3.
- This is how you implement a matrix class into your game. In this example we'll be implementing a 4x4 matrix, but the same principles can be used to create other matrix sizes.
- This is where all of the physics are used as a parent object for all other entities to inherit.
- This is will inherit particle and will be used as a parent for all other physical objects in the game.