More GNU Health Resources[edit | edit source]
Besides the GNU Health documentation on Wikibooks (which you are reading right now), there are several other resources for the GNU Health community.
Website[edit | edit source]
The official GNU Health Website can be found at https://www.gnuhealth.org
Matrix[edit | edit source]
We have adopted Matrix as the main community network.
The following GNU Health rooms are in Matrix. You can register an account and joining use at https://app.element.io
#gnu-health:matrix.org: GNU Health general discussion room
Mailing Lists[edit | edit source]
There are several mailing lists for information exchange via email:
- health: General questions and discussions about GNU Health
- health-announce: GNU Health releases and events (read-only list)
- health-dev: Development, requests and bugs
- health-security: Security advisories around GNU Health and its components (read-only list)
- health-i18n: GNU Health localization and translation
- health-es: General questions and discussions about GNU Health in Spanish
- health-fr: General questions and discussions about GNU Health in French
- health-pt: General questions and discussions about GNU Health in Portuguese
To subscribe to these mailing lists, please visit https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=health
Telegram[edit | edit source]
The official GNU Health channel in Telegram is https://t.me/gnuhealth
Twitter[edit | edit source]
For regular news updates we suggest that you follow GNU Health on Twitter at https://twitter.com/gnuhealth
IRC Channels[edit | edit source]
You can find live help at IRC in the following channels:
- #gnu-health: English
The official IRC GNU Health channels are now at Libera
For more information, please check https://libera.chat/
Development Environment[edit | edit source]
On August 26th, 2011, the Free Software Foundation adopted GNU Health as an official GNU project. Since then, the development environment is hosted at GNU Savannah. Besides the mailing lists, here you can post bugs, tasks and check out the latest development version.
Community Demo Server[edit | edit source]
This server is in Europe and serves as a demo server to practice and see a running system. You can find more information in the Online Demo Database section of this book.