From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Table of Contents
- GFI EndPointSecurity enables you to allow or deny access to a specific device as well as to assign (where applicable) 'full' or 'read only' privileges over every supported device (e.g. CD/DVD drives, PDAs) on a user by user basis.
- GFI EventsManager is a results oriented event log management solution which integrates into any existing IT infrastructure, automating and simplifying the tasks involved in network-wide events management.
- GFI FaxMaker is a leading fax server for small to medium-sized enterprises. It makes sending and receiving faxes an efficient, simple and cost effective process and solves the problems with manual faxing: printing out the document, walking to the fax machine, waiting for the fax to go through, not to mention the cost of fax machine supplies and repair. GFI FaxMaker allows users to send and receive faxes directly from their email client
- GFI LanGuard is an award-winning solution that provides patch management and network security scanning. Used by thousands of customers, GFI LanGuard provides a complete network security overview with minimal administrative effort.
- GFI MailEssentials detects and blocks phishing emails, and adds email management tools to your mail server, including disclaimers, mail monitoring, Internet mail reporting, list server, server-based auto replies and POP3 downloading.
- GFI WebMonitor is a comprehensive monitoring solution that enables users to monitor and control web traffic activity(browsing and file downloads) in real-time. It also enables administrators to block active web connections as well as scan web traffic for malicious activity including viruses, trojans, spyware and phishing.
- GFI Archiver is an archiving solution used to archive all company emails, files and calendar entries. It helps administrators maintain an easily accessible central store of all items archived and helps your business meet compliance and eDiscovery regulations. It also helps administrators to significantly improve mail server performance by archiving old emails in separate databases.