tetration fractals 
How to compute it
What is the continous iteration of ?
is one of the simpler applications of continuous iteration. The reason why is because regular iteration requires a fixed point in order to work, and this function has a very simple fixed point, namely zero: "
- THE EXPONENTIAL MAP IS CHAOTIC: AN INVITATION TO TRANSCENDENTAL DYNAMICS by ZHAIMING SHEN AND LASSE REMPE-GILLEN
- Dynamics of exponential maps by Lasse Rempe
- wikipedia : Exponential map (discrete dynamical systems)
- Paper by N Fagella
- Paul Bourke fractals tetration
- On the Stability of Julia Sets of Functions having Baker Domains by Arnd Lauber ( 2004)
- Approximation of Baker domains and convergence of Julia sets by Tania Garfias-Macedo aus Mexiko Stadt, Mexiko
- Tetration FAQ by Henryk Trappman Andrew Robbins July 10, 2008