Foundations and Assessment of Education/Edition 1/Foundations Table of Contents/Chapter 14/Additional Resources
Additional Resources for Assessments]
1) http://web.wm.edu/ttac/articles/legal/alternateassessment.html This website gives how the development of the alternate assessment came about. It gives who participates and the collection of evidence.
2) http://www.fcps.edu/DIT/kam/docmgmt/forms/iep316.doc This is the VAAP criteria form that the IEP team determines participation in alternate assessment
3) http://wvde.state.wv.us/news/272/ This website is frequently asked questions about West Virginia's Assessment Program. Teachers can compare Virginia's or other state's assessment programs to this one.
4) http://www.pcs.k12.va.us/guidance/vsep-training.ppt This is a power point show that tells about Virginia Substitute Evaluation Program (V.S.E.P.)
5) http://www.doe.virginia.gov/VDOE/Assessment/VSEP/VSEPformsforCDZ.doc This a form that is to be completed if students are not participating in the SOL's assessments.