Flora of New York/General references
New York State plants
- New York Flora Association
- Weldy, Troy and David Werier. 2012 New York Flora Atlas. [S. M. Landry and K. N. Campbell (original application development), Florida Center for Community Design and Research. University of South Florida]. New York Flora Association, Albany, New York.
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Protected native plants
- NYS-DEC Recently Adopted Part 193.3, Protected Native Plants
- New York Natural Heritage - Program plant guides
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) - New York Protected Plants
- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service, New York Threatened species
- U. S. Forest Service Region 9, Conservation Assessments for Plants
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - New York recommenations Commercially available native plant species suitable for planned landscapes in New York.
- Native Plants for Wildlife Habitat and Conservation Landscaping, Chesapeake Bay Watershed U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service.
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) - Weeds of the Northeast from Uva, R.H., J.C. Neal, & J.M. DiTomaso. Weeds of the Northeast. Cornell University Press, Ithaca, New York.
- Non-Native Plant Species Invasiveness Assessment Sea Grant. New York Invasive Species Information - The New York Invasive Species Clearinghouse
- U. S. Invasive Plant Atlas
- Eastern Region invasive plants, ranked by degree of invasiveness as based on information from States (1998) US Forest Service.
- Policy on the use of non-native plants in Cornell Plantations' accessioned collections (2009)