Cookbook:Yubeshi (Japanese Walnut Mochi Confection)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Cookbook:Yubeshi)
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Put sugar, soy sauce, and water in a pan. Simmer until sugar melts and boils, stirring so as not to burn.
- Add rice flour, and mix well to form a dough.
- Heat dough in a microwave for 30–40 seconds, take it out, and mix well. Repeat this until it gets brown.
- Mix walnuts into the dough.
- Put the dough in the range 1 to 2 times again. When it gets brown solidly, the dough is finished.
- Place the dough into a flat container and let it cool.