- 300 g bean sprouts, washed in hot water
- 6 sheets lettuce, washed and cut into 6 pieces
- 1 big onion, cut into rings
- 3 tomato, diced to 1 cm
- 250 g cabbage, diced
- 6 cucumber, peeled and sliced to 1 cm
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, each cut into 4 pieces
- 8 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. mustard
- 3½ Tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- Mix all the vegetables ingredients on a bowl, and allow to rest for until 5 minutes.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients with spoon.
- Place the sauce, reserving 2 Tbsp., into the vegetable mixture, and then mix again.
- Top with egg quarters and top eggs with reserved sauce.
- Serves 6.