Cookbook:Tuna Melt Fishcakes
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Tuna Melt Fishcakes|
This practical and tasty recipe can be served either hot or cold as a fast main course or for a picnic or a buffet.
- 200 g of tuna in olive oil
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of pickled capers
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or basil
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees before beginning preparation.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and mix in well the drained tuna with the ricotta.
- Add a little salt and pepper, the lemon zest, basil or parsley, Parmesan and half the bread crumbs.
- Distribute a trickle of olive oil in an ovenproof dish.
- Work the ingredients well and, with the help of two spoons, form medium-sized balls to be covered in the other half of the breadcrumbs and lay them in the ovendish.
- Put in the oven for 25-30 minutes and serve warm or cold with lemon juice and a green salad.