Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tuna glop a simple, quick-to-make meal
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 cup (240 ml) elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 can (10 oz / 300 g) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (6 oz / 170 g) chunk tuna in water
- 2 cups frozen vegetables, such as peas and carrots
- 1 cup crushed potato chips (crisps)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Prepare macaroni according to directions on the package, but without salt. Drain and return to pot.
- Add cream of mushroom soup.
- Drain tuna and add.
- Add frozen vegetables and mix well.
- If you prefer crunchy vegetables, heat for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring frequently. Heat longer if you prefer softer vegetables.
- Serve topped with crushed potato chips (crisps).
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- This is a recipe with a great deal of room for variation. All the ingredients can be substituted: other small noodles for the macaroni, chopped turkey or chicken for tuna, cream of celery for cream of mushroom, or fresh chopped vegetables for frozen. Corn flakes cereal can even be substituted for the chips (crisps).