- 3 cans of tuna in water
- 1 can each of cream of celery, cream of chicken, and cream of mushroom (substitute cream of potato if you don't like mushrooms)
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables (peas, carrots and corn)
- 1 large bag of egg noodles
- 1 can of fried onion rings, 1 packet potato chips or 1 small packet corn flakes
- Cook egg noodles as directed on package. While boiling water, pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Drain egg noodles. Mix together all ingredients except fried onion rings. Put in a casserole dish or a 9"x13"x2" pan. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle fried onion topping on top of baked casserole. Bake for an additional 3 minutes, or until fried onion is slightly brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Notes, tips, and variations
You can substitute any of the cream soups with the flavor of your choice. You can sprinkle with Old Bay or any other seafood seasoning for added taste.