Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 cans of tuna in water
- 1 can each of cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, and cream of mushroom soup (substitute cream of potato if you don't like mushrooms)
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, and corn)
- 1 large bag of egg noodles
- 1 can of fried onion rings, 1 packet potato chips or 1 small packet corn flakes
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Cook egg noodles as directed on package. While boiling water, pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Drain egg noodles. Mix together all ingredients except fried onion rings. Put in a casserole dish or a 9"x13"x2" pan. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle fried onion topping on top of baked casserole. Bake for an additional 3 minutes, or until fried onion is slightly brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- You can substitute any of the cream soups with the flavor of your choice.
- You can sprinkle with Old Bay or any other seafood seasoning for added taste.