Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the Thai version of lemonade. Serves four.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 125 ml of water
- 100 grams of sugar
- 2 branches of lemon grass
- a 2 cm piece of ginger, pealed and cut into pieces
- 1 liter of carbonated water
- some lime for presentation
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Bring the water to a boil with the sugar, lemon grass and ginger.
- Boil for 20 minutes.
- Allow the syrup to cool, remove lemon grass and ginger.
- Pour the syrup in 4 large glasses and add the carbonated water.
- Finish with lime discs.