From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1/2 cup of roasted sesame oil
- 2/3 cup of chopped Greater Burdock-root
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- 2/3 cup of chopped lotus root
- 1/2 cup of hatchomiso
- 2/3 cup of chopped carrots
- Heat a pan and pour in the sesame oil.
- Stir-fry the greater burdock root for a few minutes.
- Add the carrots and the lotus root and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Add miso and ginger. Turn down the heat and allow to cook over a low heat for 4 hours.
- Stir frequently until all water has evaporated and until the mixture appears dry and dark.
- Allow to cool and keep in a glass jar.