||This book is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.
Sukiyaki is a kind of shabu-shabu ( a Japanese dish) but it is a bit sweeter
- Thin slices of beef
- 1 napa cabbage
- Green onions
- Firm tofus
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Shirataki noodles
- Soy sauce
- Wash the vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables to large pieces.
- Put the mushrooms inside the warm water for 15 minutes.
- Thaw the beef (if they are frozen.)
- Mix the sauce inside a small bowl.
- Heat the (electric) skillet; set the heat to low.
- Lubricate & coat the skillet with a little bit of oil.
- Put a few slices of beef into the skillet.
- Cook the beef slices until they turn brown.
- Add sauce (don't add all of them at the same time.)
- Sort the beef slices to the sides.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in an organized fashion.
Serve the sukiyaki with bowls of rice, in addition of raw egg yolk as the dip. Add more ingredients as necessary.