Cookbook:Sugar-free Homemade Chocolate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This recipe renders 15 small pieces.
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (45 g)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao powder (25 g)
- ⅛ cup + 1 tsp maple syrup (30 ml + 1 tsp)
- Pinch of salt
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, mix it with the unsweetened cacao powder, maple syrup and salt in a bowl. Preferably with a whisker to avoid any lumbs.
- Pour the chocolate mix into small chocolate forms. You can also use a regular baking tray.
- Place them in the freezer/fridge to harden for a few hours. If you’re using a regular baking tray, cut the chocolate into pieces with a sharp knife.
- It is necessary to store the chocolate in the freezer/fridge. Otherwise it won’t hold together.