Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Cookbook:Sugar-free Homemade Chocolate)
Originally posted to Foodista by Anne Pedersen. Foodista recipes are released under a CC-BY license.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
For about 15 small pieces:
- ⅓ cup (45 g) coconut oil
- ¼ cup (25 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ cup + 1 tsp (30 ml + 1 tsp) maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
Preparation[edit | edit source]
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, transfer to a bowl and whisk in unsweetened cacao powder, maple syrup, and salt until smooth and lump-free.
- Pour the chocolate mix into small chocolate molds. You can also use a regular baking tray.
- Place them in the freezer/fridge to harden for a few hours. If using a regular baking tray, cut the chocolate into pieces with a sharp knife.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Because these confections are not made of tempered chocolate, they will not hold their shape at room temperature. They must be stored in the fridge or freezer.