Cookbook:Stir Fried Seafood with Noodles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Stir Fried Seafood with Noodles|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Noodle Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pack (500 g) Hong Kong-style egg noodles, rehydrated and boiled if needed
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 fishballs, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 200 g shrimp, shells removed
- 100 g cabbage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 scallions, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 150 g bean sprouts, rinsed in hot water
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 tbsp fried onion
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Heat the oil on a non-stick pan, add the garlic, and fry for about 10 seconds until golden brown.
- Add the fishball and shrimp. Stir fry until the shrimp and fishball just begin to change color.
- Add the cabbage and scallion, and stir fry at least until all ingredients are hot.
- Add the noodles, and stir fry until all ingredients are hot.
- Add the bean sprouts, light soy sauce, salt, sugar and pepper. Mix well and stir fry (perhaps on reduced heat) until all ingredients are hot, taking care to not cook so long as to overly wilt the bean sprouts.
- Serve immediately with fried onion.