Cookbook:Stir Fried Seafood with Noodles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Stir Fried Seafood with Noodles|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pack (500 g) Hong Kong style egg noodles, rehydrated and boiled if needed
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 fishball, cut 1 cm
- 200 g shrimp, remove the shell (leave the tail: optional)
- 100 g cabbage, cut to a size that can be conveniently eaten
- 2 scallion, cut 1 cm
- 150 g bean sprouts, rinsed in hot water
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. pepper
Dressing[edit | edit source]
- 2 tbsp. Fried onion
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Heat the oil on a non-stick pan, fry the garlic for about 10 seconds until golden brown
- Add the fishball and shrimp. Stir fry until the shrimp and fishball just begin to change color.
- Add the cabbage and scallion and stir fry at least until all ingredients are hot.
- Add the noodles and stir fry until all ingredients are hot.
- Add the bean sprouts, light soy sauce, salt, sugar and pepper. Mix well and stir fry (perhaps on reduced heat) until all ingredients are hot, taking care to not cook so long as to overly wilt the bean sprouts.
- Serve immediately with fried onion.